Halloween Baby Costumes and Baby Shower Ideas


Shark Baby Costume Even though summer has barely ended, our family is starting to think about Halloween. I love the crispness of the fall air, the glowing light of impish pumpkins, the little mini Dairy Milk bars sitting by the door. I love the infectious excitement of the kids: the giddiness of the occasion makes me feel like an overgrown kid myself.

Last year, my sister didn't buy a costume for her daughter Danny - she was only a few months old. My brother and his wife put her on the table in her chair while they carved pumpkins, and that image, along with the smell of salt roasting on pumpkin seeds, is what I remember about last year.

But this year we found this site, with the cutest baby Halloween costumes I've ever seen. I know Danny is too young to trick or treat or enjoy the spooky toilet-paper ghosts hanging from the trees. But surely she is not too young to be a shark or an octopus. These costumes are so cute you will want one for yourself, except that would be a little creepy.
And I can't help put love themes baby showers, Rubber Ducky, Teddy Bear, Halloween -- you name it.

Here is the coolest baby shower ideas all perfectly fit into halloween theme. These spooky and sweet ideas can get family and friends together for a fond baby shower memory over the year. For a better browsing experience, I've cut the original article into two parts so you will quickly find what you like to read..

Batman Baby Costume Pumpkin baby Costume
Dragon Baby Costume Dragon Baby Costume
Peanut Baby Costume Angry Bird baby costume
Angry Bird Queen Frog baby costume Angry Bird Yellow baby costume

View the original article here

Labels: , , , , , , ,