Diapers Baby Shower invitation

Diaper Baby Shower Invitation by Marisol Sosa-Pineda(Kendall, FL)
Real Diaper Invitation

Real Diaper Invitation
Baby Shower Invitation

Baby Shower Invitation

Baby Shower Invitation

I wanted something inexpensive to make but very unique, so I decided how unique it would be to make a ACTUAL Diaper invitation.


My daughters baby shower theme was butterflies so I incorporated them together by having the butterfly as the pin to open the diaper. In front of the diaper I used clear labels with the quote, "You're Invited,shhhh...." (since it was a surprise.) The actual invitation was inclosed inside the diaper, then I inserted the diaper in a clear recloseable bag that fit the newborn diaper to an exact fit. On the envelope I used clear labels again to have the mailings address on then sent off to be mailed... Once at the Post the postman gave me so much compliants that he had the whole post office checking them out they all were so at awww with the invitations. When the invitees received the diaper in mail i got alot of calls on how adorable and unique they were. Some thought that they had got a sample of daiper in the mail...LOL!

I hope you enjoy my creation and it does become a winner!!!



View the original article here

Labels: , , , , , ,