Froggy Diaper Cake

By the Lin.
(Brockville, Ontario, Canada)
Froggy Diaper Cake

Frog diaper cake
All wrapped and ready to go!

All wrapped and ready to go!
This diaper cake with the themes of the frog was a pleasure to do beautiful. I wanted to use a size of 2 & 3 diapers so it would appear for a while before dismantling. Was asked to do so for the Alliance and was so much fun doing it. I added some of these add-ins in that I was in contact with the recipient.

The same time from 36 diapers Huggies 3 size for the bottom tier and secure it with raffia white. In the middle of the cake I placed a large bottle of Johnson & Johnson head of Wash baby toe, Gerber onesies, 4, two pairs of socks, washcloths, a pair of slippers of bib (rolled).

For the second level at once out Huggies 2 24 and I secured them raffia white. In the middle of this level, I placed a Sippy Cup, handles travel baby album, cloth (rolled) belching spoon drawers.
Dowels used through the layers to secure levels.

Top level was made by folding a receive the height you want, and return it, and then there were layers around him and diapers with raffia white. Inside I placed pacifier thermometer digital, pacifiers and two with letters growth.


I wrap Ribbon Brown around each level, covering completely out of diapers, layered Ribbon 1.5 in green (with heat) on heat, both with diaper pins security.
Then I shred the heat haze in the top layer of the frog sitting on the paper.
Webkins spotted frog was located at the top, secured with double sided tape.
As a finishing touch, I placed decal of cute little "baby" on the front of the second level, are a few small artificial flowers (with results) down into the diapers.

View the original article here

Labels: , , , ,